Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bokeh


With Spring coming soon you'll see my photos taking on different aspects. This is still winter and we received fresh snow last night, but soon I will be doing a lot of Macro and Bokeh shots. In my opinion Fall and Winter are best for landscape photos, Spring and Summer bring about a whole different light and color. The sun is higher which causes harshness and bad shadows, but awesome sunsets. You'll also see night photography during the summer. I enjoy the challenge of catching night shots. I'll post one soon from last summer... oh and you may grow tired of my closeup floral shots.

11 comments:

SunJune said...

sweet!

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

winter is too good for photos!!

Cecilia Leger said...

What a wonderful shot!

My name is Erin. said...

As long as God keeps making them, I will never grow tired of close up floral shots. I'll be joining you with those. I love attempting to see the world through fairies eyes.

Unknown said...

love your shots and will never grow tired of them.

Edith Newell-Beattie said...

Oh so looking forward to the spring and summer shots.

grammy said...

We know you can't make it be spring yet, Michael! Just looking forward to it. Every season has its beauty, and its drawbacks. Spring brings flowers, true; but it also brings mud!

binggeba said...

That's a really good shot. And I don't think I would grow tired of floral shots any time soon

REG said...

Your work is so beautiful. You have inspired me to take a photography course. I clearly do not understand the jargon and also have no idea what I'm doing most of the time, but I'd love to learn.

Olivia said...

love it :]

Wendy said...

I will never grow tired of ANY of your shots. You do amazing work!