Sunday, January 13, 2008

Abandoned


Yesterday I took off early in the morning to see if I could get any decent sunrise shots. I got a couple and then I went to a favorite spot on Lake George and came across this lone boat. The funny thing is..a week ago it would have been buried in snow and iced in. We had 5 straight days of 50's that melted everything. I'm going back there in a few weeks to take another shot of it the way it should look this time of the year. This is one of those rare finds.

Lake George is considered to be one of the most beautiful lakes in the world. I will get many nice photos of her...but I'm waiting for my new camera! Believe it or not, I took this with an 8 mp Kodak Easy Share Point and Shoot. The camera is just okay.. but it does have program features so I can change settings and the world of digital software can make even the crappiest of cameras seem like a monster DSLR. Hence... in todays digital world anyone can be a photographer.

1 comment:

rob ijbema said...

love the cool color of the boat against those warm reds,great shot!