Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Photoshopped


Adobe Photoshop creation. I'm more into the "True" photos, but it's fun to create something different. This is a shot taken about 8 am with the low winter sun. My camera was pointed directly at it, but the UV filter helped to cut the glare. I wasn't pleased with the actual photo so I played with it in Photoshop and now I have a piece I really like.

I apologize if I haven't been around to my fellow Blogger's to comment. Life has been crazy the past few days...my father in-law surprised us with tickets to Fla., so we have but a few days to prepare for a trip to the Orlando area.

2 comments:

Don and Sher said...

This is a great piece, love the effect.

Have fun down south and take plenty of memory cards.

Anonymous said...

Wow, the ground looks like desert sand in this shot! Neat!